Northwest Byron Public Utilities
Client: Byron Township
Project Cost: $4,000,000
This project consisted of preliminary studies, City/Township municipal agreements, design, easement acquisition, and construction observation of new public water and sanitary sewer facilities to serve the northwest portion of Byron Township and provide future redundancy for the Byron-Gaines Public Water Supply System.
- Added a 36” connection to the City of Wyoming’s 42” transmission main
- 1 mile of water distribution main
- 1.5 miles of 24” and 27” gravity sanitary trunk sewer
- a 2.5 MGD sanitary pump station (with provisions made for increasing capacity)
- Over a mile of parallel 8” and 16” force mains.